Governor Nasir El Rufai And Other APC Stake Holders Kaduna State Chapter Had An Interactive Session Today.

APC Stakeholders Kaduna state chapter holds an interactive session earliar today in Kaduna. The host of the program Hon Uba Sani , the Special Adviser on Political and Intergovernmental Affairs kaduna state express his appreciation for the success of the event.

I want to use this medium to appreciate everyone, once again for honouring my invitation. This goes a long way to show your loyalty and commitment in supporting developmental strides. I was overwhelmed by the massive turnout and the engagements between the Governor, myself, other stakeholders and our people, He said.

I want to enjoin us to continue to live in peace and harmony to sustain our party and a better Kaduna State.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje Inspect The Ongoing Women Empowerment Program for 6,200 Women Across The State.

Police Arrested a Couple And a Nurse, for Buying a 5year old Boy For 15 Thousand Naira Only.